- Now build up to 3 Research Labs!
- Gold Vaults require their own research to build.
- Reduced the cost of some technology research.
- Import Blueprints in game with just a Blueprint ID.
- NEW: Sandbox Mode is an Advanced World Setting that gives you unlimited gold and gems while starting worlds with all technology unlocked.
- Night / dark mode for easier night time gaming.
- When building long belts undergrounds will be placed automatically if they can fit.
- NEW: Power Plants are a new type of building that can be used to increase the speed of nearby factories. For Power Plants to work they need specific items to keep them running. Power Plants can be unlocked in the Tech Tree.
- NEW: Uranium is a new resource in the world that needs a Uranium Extractor to harvest. Uranium can be processed and used to craft Nuclear Fuel Cells which power Nuclear Power Plants.
- New Advanced World Settings, create larger worlds with more resources.
- Added searching Blueprints.
- Fixed bug causing game to crash when saving sometimes.
- Fixed bug causing iCloud setting to not appear enabled.
- Fixed bug causing background to not load sometimes.
- NEW: Blueprints! Save and re-use parts of your factory.
- Create and use Blueprints in any of your saved games.
- Share Blueprints with friends and other players!
- NEW: Added ability to unlock technology using gems.
- Updated localizations.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- NEW: Underground Belt tech upgrades to increase distance.
- NEW: Additional item stats showing total produced and time to first craft.
- Updated Gem Store reward multiplier.
- Performance improvements when viewing lots of gem trees and globe statues.
- Updated localizations.
- Multi-select now works on resource tiles.
- Resources are easier to see when zoomed out on the map.
- Belt arrows are slightly larger making the direction easier to see.
- Robot arms can filter Gem Apples.
- Added links to Builderment Discord and Twitter.
- UI Buttons have a slightly larger tappable area.
- Various localization updates.
- Added a few delightful tutorial video clips for new players.
- Gem Trees now give Gem Apples which can be turned in for 1 Gem like before.
- Added better support when worlds have billions of gold or gems.
- Updated Japanese and Norwegian localizations.
- NEW: Decorative Fences, Walls, Trees, Rocks, and more Unlock a bunch of new decorations to add some life to your world. Tip: Use fences/walls to section off and organize parts of your factory.
- NEW: Gem Tree Place a Gem Tree anywhere in the world and use Robotic Arms to harvest gems from it. Send the gems into the Research Lab or Gold Vaults to get the gems into your inventory.
- NEW: Decorative Fences, Walls, Trees, Rocks, and more. Unlock a bunch of new decorations to add some life to your world.
- Tip: Use fences/walls to section off and organize parts of your factory.
- NEW: Gem Tree. Place a Gem Tree anywhere in the world and use Robotic Arms to harvest gems from it. Send the gems into the Research Lab or Gold Vaults to get the gems into your inventory.
- Added a button to undo actions within the last 10 minutes (building, removing, and rotating buildings).
- NEW: Gold Vault building to collect gold outside of the Research Lab.
- NEW: Extractor Tier 5 upgrade.
- NEW: 2 more belt speed upgrades.
- NEW: Earth Statue decorative building for those crazy enough to unlock it.
- Show total build cost when placing multiple buildings
- Add Turkish localization
- Improved visuals in the tech tree making it easier to see what’s unlocked.
- Factory details show items per minute required for full productivity.
- When placing underground belts they now show what they connect.
- It’s slightly easier to start building long belt paths.
- Optimizations and bug fixes.
- Robotic Arms will keep their item filter when moved or duplicated.
- Transport belts in a looping pattern should always move at full speed again.
- NEW: Robotic Arm!
- Move items into or out of factories from any direction with the Robotic Arm.
- Add a filter to the Robotic Arm to only pick up specific items.
- Create as many saved worlds as you want.
- Duplicate and rename worlds.
- New Snowman and Pumpkin decorative items.
- Bug fixes.
- Added Norwegian localization
- Fixed a crash when loading some worlds.
- New layout for the Tech Tree makes it easy to see all research.
- Items now either reward gold or progress the active research, not both.
- Use gems for a temporary boost to research and gold.
- Improved belt performance.
- Fully compressed belts should now reach max throughput.
- Energy saver will restore state when relaunching the app.
- Added ability to change the recipe of multiple factories at once.
- Improved the button placement for iPads.
- Updated localizations.
- Added Production Stats, see how many items your factory produces per minute.
- Swapped the duplicate and move buttons to make it easier to copy/paste buildings.
- Moving buildings will restore their items if canceled.
- Buildings show their inventory when selected.
- Fixed a bug when rotating certain buildings.
- Improved performance of large factories.
- Added ability to move Buildings in addition to duplicating.
- Fixed some issues with iCloud syncing behavior. You will now get the option to overwrite the current world if there is a newer save of the same world in iCloud.
- Localized to Russian, Dutch, German, and Polish.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Quality of life improvements
- Items on underground belts will now stay underground when reloading the game.
- Items shouldn’t stop randomly on belts anymore.
- Performance improvements.
- Items will do better at staying on conveyor belts, especially when underground.
- Minor performance improvement for large factories.
- iCloud Support, build and share factories on multiple devices.
- Multiple worlds, create and play on new procedurally generated worlds.
- Increased the amount of resources generated in new worlds.
- Reduced the amount of water generated in worlds.
- Music and sound will respect the silent mode toggle on devices.
- Fixed a bug with underground belts mixing items.
- Fixed a rare crash when placing buildings.
- Long press an item to view its recipe.
- Added an option to restart the game and start over.
- Fixed a few minor bugs.
- Fixed a few crashes
- Added the ability to view all unlocked recipes in the options menu
- Game Released 🎉
~ Thanks for reading ~